Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

All you want is a kiss ...

I’m staring at his mouth with desire, and even dart my tongue out to taste more of the afterthought of mint coating my lips. Caleb blinks and then brushes his lips against my cheekbone, causing a butterfly effect throughout my body so intense I feel as if ten bombs went off inside me. Blood rushes to my face, causing my skin to warm while I desire more of him. I gasp as excitement of wanting more of him fills me.
Caleb pulls away. He has an awkward smile on his face, and the next thing I know he hops off the bed and heads to the door. I don’t know whether or not I should feel grateful or upset. The feelings of desire, want, and need are so intense it scares the crap out of me. And yet, he’s leaving me. Rejection and disappointment wash over me.
He leaves my room without a goodbye. I sit up in my bed and rub my cheek, which oddly enough is still warm and tingly where he kissed me. All the mixed emotions bombard me, and suddenly I’m upset with myself. I’m upset that I allowed myself to fall for him. I’m even more ticked with myself for getting involved in his stupid game. Well it’s not happening again.

No comments:

Post a Comment